Vertical Artisans Back Stage Pass Webinar (30)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Finally available. Walttools V stamps.

Hey guys, FYI, we have finally gotten the first two sets of the vertical stamp line ready to go. First is a "tight" stack fieldstone.  Seco…

Started by Tru Pac/Walttools/Don

0 Dec 12, 2010

webanar

The webanar last night was great, I't was the first one for me I joined as a member of vertical artisans and looking forward to learning mo…

Started by John Biles

2 Nov 2, 2010
Reply by Jody Smith

Reviews...JPJ Technologiges, Urban Craftsman, and the Vertical Artisan Website Subscription

Hello Everyone, I've been extremely interested in taking in as much information over the last few years as it pertains to working with mor…

Started by John Eddington

3 Nov 1, 2010
Reply by Richard L. Winget

First Practice Board

After a few months of pouring over Nathan's lessons, I finally had the chance to try a practice board. The board is 3ft. x 4ft., lathed and…

Started by Dave Diorio

1 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Vertical Artisans Back Stage Pass --- Online Webinar

Vertical Artisans Online Back Stage Pass This is a guided tour of the Vertical Artisans online subscription site with Q & A following.…

Started by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

5 Jul 24, 2010

plaster mix

Hi everybody!I'm new to Vertical Artisan and are very excited and looking forward to learning from all of you. I've got my own small landsc…

Started by arlene visser

7 Jun 18, 2010
Reply by arlene visser

HELP PLEASE, WHAT'S THE BEST WALL SCULPTURE MIX?

HI!   THIS IS ALL NEW TO ME AND I LOVE WHAT I SEE!! I WOULD LIKE TO ASK A QUESTION, WHAT IS THE BEST WALL SCULPTURE MIX TO USE WHEN CARVING…

Started by TED JACHIM

9 Apr 25, 2010
Reply by TED JACHIM

PVA fibres vs AR Fiberglass fibres

I've recently started using pva fibres in the mix and was curious if anyone else has been using them. The're apparently far superior than f…

Started by nick Makris

3 Mar 3, 2010
Reply by nick Makris

Applying directly to drywall

Hi....I am new to the world of verticle stone carving and am truly impressed with all the talented folks out there. I am realy enjoying Nat…

Started by Jon Ament

3 Jan 13, 2010

Protection from acid rain

I have tried many different combinations of concrete additives along with every sealer I can get ahold of to try and prevent acid rain from…

Started by John King

0 May 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters