Vertical Artisans Magazine Co-op Advertising (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Photos of ROCKEDJacuzzi

I have a job to do a small rocked area around a jacuzzi. With a small water fall behind it. (not pouring into the jacuzzi)  I saw a photo o…

Started by kim brandell

16 Aug 30, 2012
Reply by kim brandell

Seeking among vertical artisans friends for a fals rocks carving job in Tahiti French Polynesia.

Good morning fellows. I have submitted for a bid to build a fals rock wall in the island of Tahiti. Is someone interested about joining th…

Started by Karl BOOSIE

6 Aug 6, 2012
Reply by Karl BOOSIE

Newby

Evening folks, just a quick intro, been plastering in the UK and Europe for thre last 30+ years, used lots of products over the years  but…

Started by Paul

0 Aug 5, 2012

looking for work

back stateside now,had a little break,now looking for work,anyone know of any projects coming up or any one needing help somewhere,cheers"…

Started by gareth spud farrelly

0 Jul 23, 2012

Coloring

Hi Everyone, I am hoping to get some help with where to buy color. I am a paid member and the vids on color show Nathan using color from B…

Started by Tim ONeill

3 Jul 17, 2012
Reply by Tim ONeill

Concrete Mix Question Fire Clay

So I have been messing around with stuff to get a vertical mix to work so far nothing is going well. It just seems that the mix is not sti…

Started by Taye

23 Jul 16, 2012
Reply by Hobby Carver

White concrete

Hi Everyone-I have seen some really nice work that was colored white. I am looking for the way to get a nice white or cream, any suggestion…

Started by Tim ONeill

1 Jun 11, 2012
Reply by Mike Vernelson

Enclosing exterior chimney pipe

I have a customer who had asked about possible options for the exposed chimney pipe from a wood burning stove on the exterior of the house.…

Started by Ryan Hayes

4 Jun 5, 2012
Reply by Ryan Hayes

help me for installation spiderlath wood panel

Hello for application on wood panels  osb3  french panelsto throw(plan) 4 cms of filler it is necessary to fix the spiderlath directly on p…

Started by ludovic

1 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

substructers

would love to see the project from start to finish..mainly the substructers being built. Im not a carpenter and would love to see how every…

Started by Rocky

0 Apr 15, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters