Vertical Artisans Magazine Co-op Advertising (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Concrete planters - II

Concrete planters

Started by nelson lasaosa

0 May 7, 2017

Walt Tools put over $20,300.00 back in one Contractors Pocket and They Will do it for YOU!

Walt Tools put over $20,300.00 back in one Contractors Pocket and They Will do it for YOU! How did they do it you ask? Simple, the contract…

Started by Nathan Giffin

0 Jan 9, 2017

Hey Guys --- Check out this Give Away of a Monster Slate Stamp Set form Walt Tools

Like & Share Post From Walt Tools

Started by Nathan Giffin

0 Dec 6, 2016

Cement Sculptures

Does anyone know of any cement sculpture classes? Not rock work but cement sculpting?

Started by Tyler c Forbush

0 Sep 4, 2016

Learning oppertunity

Casting pool  coping using steigmeyer forms and a  texas seafloor stamp , if your in the Houston local your welcome to attend  thanks Don Y…

Started by don yeager

5 Jun 3, 2016
Reply by don yeager

SHARING COST OF TUTORIAL VIDEO ......???

Hi guys. As I was navegating on internet, I came across a proposal from a man who was seaking people to share cost of instructional videos…

6 Mar 25, 2016
Reply by nelson lasaosa

Reliable Source of Stains in Florida ?

Hi guys, I´m trying to contact a source of quality acid stains in Florida. Has any of you bought from someone there ? Would you plase let m…

0 May 22, 2015

Webinar

Great webinar Nate.  Tons of info for everyone.  This Hardscapes system provides the versatility and flexibility for nearly anyone to adapt…

Started by Tru Pac/Walttools/Don

0 Feb 12, 2015

Pump

Guys i need your help asap what mortar spray pump should i get ? i know there is the carrousel pump from quick spray any other ones that yo…

Started by CARLOS ALBERTO

1 Dec 19, 2014
Reply by Jeff Tobler

waterproofing

I have question about waterproofing, When you make a rock water feature were the sculpted rocks go below the water line but are still visib…

Started by william grix

3 Oct 7, 2014
Reply by william grix

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters