Vertical Artisans Magazine Co-op Advertising (63)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

have any of you tested Bermocoll ?

i found bermocoll as admixture but I don't know how to use it (proportions)and how it works in vertical plastering and for getting at least…

Started by Alejandro B. Silva

0 May 12, 2013

BBQ

Hey Nathan, the BBq is awesome. I wondered about any problems with cracking from the heat when BBQ is fired up>

Started by Dave Sherman

1 May 9, 2013
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

looking for work

looking to see if anyone has any leads on projects or firms looking for carvers coming up ,or if anyone out here is looking for someone to…

Started by gareth spud farrelly

2 May 1, 2013
Reply by gareth spud farrelly

coloring techniques

Hello, I am looking for someplace where I can learn coloring techniques on vertical concrete. I was on VA 2.0 looking at the core class and…

Started by Don Sexstone

4 Apr 20, 2013
Reply by Tru Pac/Walttools/Don

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scam in VA !!!!!!!!!!!

Just receive a message from MR. FRANK KWABENA "Good Day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your shor…

Started by nelson lasaosa

1 Apr 11, 2013
Reply by Nolan Scheid

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scam in VA !!!!!!!!!!!

Just receive a message from MR. FRANK KWABENA "Good Day, How is everything with you, I picked interest on you after going through your shor…

Started by nelson lasaosa

1 Apr 1, 2013
Reply by Tru Pac/Walttools/Don

Christmas

I want to wish everyone a merry Christmas and a happy new year. Hope all of us will prosper in the coming year and this industry grows like…

Started by jeff kirt/ kirtbag Carving mix

0 Dec 24, 2012

Maintaining a realistic look when directly next to/on top of finished drywall

Thoughts on eliminating the veneer look when going over or next to finished drywall?  Seems that cutting into the drywall would be nice.

Started by Chad Livingston

1 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Christian Maucieri

THANKS WALTTOOLS

I want to thank Gina/ Don from Walttools for their patience and support, without which it wouldn`t have been possible for me to get their  …

Started by Nelson Lasaosa

0 Dec 23, 2012

Vertical Potential

I'd like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Ron Fry I have been a concrete contractor in Oregon for 26 yrs. Several years ago I…

Started by Ron Fry

2 Sep 16, 2012
Reply by scott dobert

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters