What's your Question? (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Replicating wood or wood beams

I would like to hear what everyone has to say about creating wood beams, timbers, or rough cut lumber out of concrete. I would like to see…

Started by Dion Battles

3 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Ornelas

Concrete slab scrapping for foundation?

I have access to loads of old busted up concrete slabs that I though may make a good foundation to build up artificial outdoor rock before…

Started by Shane

1 Sep 28, 2011
Reply by Ricardo Ornelas

Cracks, Why?

I would like to know why I had these cracks appear. I sprayed the scratch coat with water, it is not very thick, and it is the TruPac mix. …

Started by Dion Battles

17 Jul 3, 2011
Reply by jeff kirt/ kirtbag Carving mix

paint

I am the newbie to this site and also to this work. I received my order and am ready to get started on one of my home projects. My question…

Started by donnie salazar

6 Jun 8, 2011
Reply by jeff kirt/ kirtbag Carving mix

what finish or sealer?

I am about to perform some work in a shower. I want to ask everyone who has experience with sealing of a rock finish in the shower. What is…

Started by donnie salazar

2 May 17, 2011
Reply by donnie salazar

Foo Foo Powder

What's the trick for getting off all of the foo foo powder before coloring? I think I've watched all the videos, but I seem to have missed…

Started by Marty Lawrence

9 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Bruce Bartley

White Vertical

Who sells White Vertical mix or White Mortar Mix? -Paul

Started by Paul

0 Jul 2, 2010

How to color rock formations both light and dark!

Nathan, Can you share the color combinations, type or manufacturer of color, and the steps that you take in coloring rock formations. I wou…

Started by Trent

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Affordable Training For Homeowners

Most of the training I have found on the web is priced toward someone that plans on starting a business. Is their a training course, online…

Started by Matt Greer

3 Nov 25, 2008
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Vertical Concrete on a foundation question

Hello, I am very new to this arena so any help provided is greatly appreciated. I have a small area of solid foundation exposed on the lowe…

Started by Frank Capra

4 Nov 13, 2008
Reply by Frank Capra

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters