Finally we have finished this feature....three weeks of hard work but it has paid off.

The clients are very happy and the feature looks fantastic!

We have filmed a lot on this project and we will be creating new classes for the Artisans Channel.

This will kick off our "Watch and Learn Series" with Mike Vernelson and Nathan Giffin.

Enjoy the picks and get ready for some intense footage loaded with technique.

The series will also include 3D Lichens and advance painting methods.

Keep the Vertical Artisans Channel on Demand in your Fav's. I will be sure to email you all when the updates are ready.

Best Regards,
Nathan Giffin

More photos on my page and in the gallery....

Views: 603

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Looks AWESOME!
Hey Nathan, Very nice, you outdid yourself again. Keep the great stuff coming
Hi Taj..that looks fantastic! Nice crisp lines. Hope to put something like this up someday.
Michael
Michael said:
Hi Taj..that looks fantastic! Nice crisp lines. Hope to put something like this up someday.
Michael
whoops...sorry..meant nathan.
Absotively Awesome..Please tell me what you used for your substrata..ME-JB
they are real. it is incredible how long I take you to do them
really huge
Two guys, three weeks, the sub straights are made with 3/8" rebar, lath and chicken wire.

Full details coming.
What a great job...Love the lichens..You are a true craftsman there is nothing contrived about it...looks like the room was built around it...never seen bettter
who was the 2nd guy? I would have loved to be in on that, cause ya know - that's my style.
Wow, very real looking, absolutely beautiful ! I hope that I can master this medium like that someday. Very impressive. Great work !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters