I have a job to do a small rocked area around a jacuzzi. With a small water fall behind it. (not pouring into the jacuzzi)  I saw a photo of one of the members sights but I can't find it again. If anyone could let me know how to get access to some photos it would help me sell the project. Thanks, Kim Brandell

Views: 353

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Richard Hi. Those are some really great pieces of work you haqve done. Actually this client already has a new fiberglass Jacuzzi. I wand to bring the rocks down and on top of the jacuzzies top edge and all around it with waterfall in the back. I realase that it is NOT in the same catagory as your work but I believe once I make one I could easily get those types of jobs. So if you know of anyone who has worked around an existing jacuzzi please let me know. Thanks for your prompt and wonderful photo responce. Kim Brandell

Sell them on a grotto

Richard, I really like your work and the hidden access door. Thanks again for sharing the ophotos.

JEFF, thank you for your photos I like your work. Your project is close to what I had in mind, which is to come down on tthe top[ edge of the existing jacuzzi on 4 sides. Although I will have an indipendent recycling water fall that does not use jacuzzi water. Thanks for the responce. Kim

JEFF, thank you for your photos I like your work. Your project is close to what I had in mind, which is to come down on tthe top[ edge of the existing jacuzzi on 4 sides. Although I will have an indipendent recycling water fall that does not use jacuzzi water. Thanks for the responce. I will probably contact you later, and perhaps we could talk, as this project is not for 6 months.  Kim

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters