Please take the time to look at the photos of my first vertical carving.

My name is Dion Battles and I am asking if everyone would please take the time and briefly take a moment to look at my photos I posted. They are of my first carving. Please leave your comments, I am looking for feedback that I can learn from.

Thanks for your time

Views: 80

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know you are wanting constructive feedback but WOW! That looks great!
Shaping, color, everything looks good.
Nice way to get all the disciplines into one post. Now move it to the front of the house!!!
All I can say is keep practicing until that big job comes along. Looks like you got plenty of wall left!
Thank you Ed. I think we are all harder on ourselves than we should be? I do have a two jobs ready for me to start, I have been fine tuning a few business things. I will be getting them done soon!

Ed Warren said:
Nice way to get all the disciplines into one post. Now move it to the front of the house!!!
All I can say is keep practicing until that big job comes along. Looks like you got plenty of wall left!
Hey dion...how is the job/s going? Are you taking pics along the way? I want to know..also, came across a product you might be interested in..it's a primer that seem to be able to stick to anything..it's called seams perfect.
here's the website www.ssmincorporated.com/seamsperfect/
I called a company that has been using it along with his overlay product..he puts it down over mastic and other undesirable problems and it seems to hold up very very well..no failures for three years. I know grinding is better for overlays, but if this works..might be a good thing. I'm going to order a bucket and try it over formica...and other substrates and see how it works.
Michael

Dion Battles said:
Thank you Ed. I think we are all harder on ourselves than we should be? I do have a two jobs ready for me to start, I have been fine tuning a few business things. I will be getting them done soon!

Ed Warren said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters