Need a team for a large ,exciting , project in central Florida next year.

FLORIDA WALL CRAFTSMEN I took a class with Nathan over a year ago and have not made a wall yet. ( except for stamped verticle) I would like to get a team togeather for a large project I have for next year. I like the video of "One Day Walls" please take a look at a recent Restaurant I completed. Floors, bar tops, bathroom vanities and metal sculpture. also a video of an underwater concrete " Atlantas" I designed and built. I hope to begin meeting some of you guyes. Thanks, Kim http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imt5ALN8Nzo&feature=youtu.be         http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FltOxgyYt80&feature=related    www.brandellstudios.com

Views: 407

Replies to This Discussion

Kim, I really like your work.  I have built and carved several walls with a similar technique to the one day wall system.  Also used the wall mix to create other projects as well.  I am interested in hearing more about your project scheduled for next year.  

Jeff your sculpted concrete is really noice. I will update you on the project as I get closser to it. Thanks, Kim

hello Kim... I’m in South Florida and would be available work with you.

Henry, I like your sculpted cement work and trees. Happy to add you to my list of wall art craftsemen who I will contact when I get closer to this project. Thanks for the responce. Let me know of other people you may know that have taken Nathan's class. Kim
 
Henry Johnson said:

hello Kim... I’m in South Florida and would be available work with you.

Jeff thanks for the reply. Are you in Florida? Become a "friend" of mine and I will contact you closser to the project with more information. Thanksa, Kim
 
Jeff Ward said:

Kim, I really like your work.  I have built and carved several walls with a similar technique to the one day wall system.  Also used the wall mix to create other projects as well.  I am interested in hearing more about your project scheduled for next year.  



kim brandell said:

Jeff thanks for the reply. Are you in Florida? Become a "friend" of mine and I will contact you closser to the project with more information. Thanksa, Kim
 
Jeff Ward said:

Kim, I really like your work.  I have built and carved several walls with a similar technique to the one day wall system.  Also used the wall mix to create other projects as well.  I am interested in hearing more about your project scheduled for next year.  

What sort of stuff are you doing out there? Dry stacked?

Kim,

This sounds like an interesting oppurtunity. I build dry stack walls and other features with the dry stack method every day. I'd love to hear some more about the project. Thanks

 

Mike

 

Mike, I will keep you informed when the drawings are finalized and the project is ready to begin. Thanks for the  reply, Kim Brandell

Hello Kim, I spent some time on your website, and am very impressed with the scope of your work. You are a man of many talents. I would be very interested in hearing more from you if there are openings still available. You can view some of my work here, and I should have my new website and youtube channel launced later this week. If you're interested, I'll keep you in the loop. 

David, thanks for the compliment. I just looked at your photos, very nice work. I will keep you up-dated on the Florida project probably in a couple of months. They are just breaking ground now. Please keep me informed of your new projects. I am going to attempt to get you as a friend. If it doesn't work please friend me. Thanks, Kim

RSS

© 2017   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Offline

Live Video

free counters