Members Discusion (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pay-to-watch video's

Hi everyone, I was wondering if someone can direct me to the page on the site where the pay-to-watch video's are? Or were they removed? I w…

Started by CloosEffects

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by CloosEffects

foamed concrete

hi all...was watching the videos and noticed the guy who mixed foam with his vertical mix..showed how to do it..but didn't show the result.…

Started by Michael

1 May 14, 2010
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

first timer.....

according to Nathan: you're not supposed to put up 40 bags of product on your first try. Being from Canada, I wasn't aware. Would I do t…

Started by superrando

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Michael

Hi all

Sorry if this is not an appropriate topic, but I allways like to introduce myself. I just joined the forum here and want to say hi to all.…

Started by Shane

2 May 14, 2010
Reply by Michael

Please take the time to look at the photos of my first vertical carving.

My name is Dion Battles and I am asking if everyone would please take the time and briefly take a moment to look at my photos I posted. The…

Started by Dion Battles

3 May 14, 2010
Reply by Michael

How to price your work?

Hello, I am new to the vertical carved business. I have been in the decorative concrete business for 7 years doing countertops, acid staini…

Started by Wayne Gable

6 Apr 8, 2010
Reply by Wayne Gable

How to - release agent

Nathan, I am watching quite a few of your videos as I write this question. I am wondering, when you are working interior, how do you get r…

Started by Dion Battles

2 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Mike Meredith

Introduction

Hello All, I just want to start out by saying, I am really impressed by all of the Artists here on the Forum. All of you have your own cre…

Started by Jason Schell

5 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Bobby Leatherwood

Decor Show

Hope to put many faces to names next week at the show. Should be a great event for concrete artisans of all type. Travel safe.

Started by Tru Pac/Walttools/Don

1 Mar 13, 2010
Reply by Jody Smith

I need some advise on paint!!

I have some paint questions that I need answers too, and I think others wiil like the feedback from this topic.  I have watched the videos…

Started by Dion Battles

8 Mar 12, 2010
Reply by Dion Battles

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters