What's your Question? (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Carving mix in the Uk?

hey everybody! Just wanted to know if anybody knows the whereabouts of a good carving mix in the uk, or reasonable  shipping distance to th…

Started by crimpbiscuit

4 Dec 22, 2020
Reply by Ben Allen

Question making concrete bark

Hi, sorry, I asked this in perhaps the most wrong forum two hours ago (advertising) we are about to apply Tru-Pac X treated cement (with si…

Started by Danny

1 Jan 10, 2020
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Foam Retaining wall help

Hi there, wondering what’s the best method for proper structural integrity for a vertical foam retaining wall to anchor it etc, wall will b…

Started by Jeff Halterman

1 May 1, 2018
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Hi to all - I need some help

Hi I need some help from someone.  I work on this cement artificial rocks but the problem in my country is that I can't find the suitable c…

Started by Dom Ellul

1 Jul 5, 2016
Reply by Stone Cross Concrete-TravisSpear

Faux bois?

Does anyone have any suggestions/resources to learn to carve wood/bark textures?  I've taken a few attempts but they haven't come out as we…

Started by Aaron Pendergast

4 May 3, 2016
Reply by Alejandro B. Silva

Best solution for a large hearth in a cut-away colonial cabin - 1750's ?

To my favorite creatives on the internet.... I'm going to design and implement a 4' H x 5'W x2'D colonial hearth for a local museum's 1776…

Started by Kevin Collins

1 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Aaron Pendergast

For walttools's Tru Tint WB Stain

It is Tomohiko Hirai with a job in Japan.We want to hear foreign artisan.We want to use the walttols's Tru Tint WB Stain in Japan.Do you gu…

Started by tomohiko hirai

0 Dec 26, 2015

Vertical Carving Mixture Design - Non Brandname

Does anyone use their own mixture design and not one of the brand names (Flex-c-ment, etc)? I, like a some other members do not stay in th…

Started by Jonathan Hardisty

38 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by nathan trevor

Sample board question

In reference to sample boards would it be ok to just use bonder on plywood or do I have to use lath? Just want to save a little money if I…

Started by Morris

4 Oct 20, 2014
Reply by Morris

Foo Foo sources

I have watched the vids a few times through and am scratch coating my first practice area (outside of my chicken coop) I am looking for sou…

Started by Tim ONeill

19 Nov 20, 2013
Reply by Richard L. Winget

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters