Members Discusion (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HELP!! I'm Looking for a good vert concrete mix formula

Is there a difference in using glass fiber and nylon fiber in the mix? How much fiber per 80lbs bag of Type S Quickcrete Mason Mix? My curr…

Started by Jeremiah Van Orden

11 Aug 22, 2012
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Free Webinar Downloads

The file size of our last webinar is about 850 meg.  So if get this free webinar please send an email to Nathan@VerticalArtisans.com In the…

Started by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

10 Aug 21, 2012
Reply by Ryan W.Rall

exterior low or no gloss sealer

I have a project that is exterior, hand carved and stained i twill be exposed to sun, rain, and freeze thaw. I am looking for suggestions o…

Started by Michael Berner

2 Apr 20, 2012
Reply by Tru Pac/Walttools/Don

Faux Hot Tub

Now that I am getting comfortable with the rock shaping work (thanks to Griffin and Vernelson's video training), I am flexing my boldness a…

Started by Ed Warren

10 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by Chad Livingston

My first two practice boards (pictures)

I did my first carving today on a small practice board.  As I expected (coff, coff), Nathan makes this look a bit easier than it is once yo…

Started by John Tezza

8 Mar 10, 2012
Reply by robert aurner

Vertical Artisans Video Log Quick Picks for You Tube and Ustream VDO's

Current Video Log for the YouTube and Ustream Accounts. World of Concrete 2012 List First VDO prep for the World of Concrete … Overview o…

Started by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

0 Mar 7, 2012

Outdoor kitchens exposed to elements

I want to make an outdoor kitchen with space for my grill and also a firepit in the corner of my patio, similar to what we saw at the WOC t…

Started by John Tezza

2 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by John Tezza

How many of you guys have these franchises in your neighborhood?

I have seen the franchise advertised before, but never thought too much about it...until I started seeing a few displays popping up locally…

Started by John Eddington

4 Feb 2, 2012
Reply by stan hafers

Scale/proportion

Okay im doing my first job and its a water feature on a swimming pool the thing is its 16" x 45' with no run longer than 10' before it take…

Started by Joey Eiland

10 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by MIchael Lambing

Vertical over stucco

I have a client that wants vertical work over there painted stucco. Can anybody tell me what is the best way to prepare the stucco to recei…

Started by Michael Berner

12 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by MIchael Lambing

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters