Rick's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Yep thanks, I've looked at his site before. Was considering using it. We have a lo…"

Rick replied Jan 11, 2009 to Coloring Concrete at the waterline and under water in a pool

14 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

"Your two posts down below mine. Who is the arrogant one? Thanks to Nathan and Mr.…"

Rick replied Jan 1, 2009 to Coloring Concrete at the waterline and under water in a pool

14 Jan 12, 2009

"You've been great. And willing to help. He was being a ass. Yep, we build pools to…"

Rick replied Dec 31, 2008 to Coloring Concrete at the waterline and under water in a pool

14 Jan 12, 2009

"Rubberized paints are not so 80's. They are used still in large commercial pools. If…"

Rick replied Dec 31, 2008 to Coloring Concrete at the waterline and under water in a pool

14 Jan 12, 2009

"Does the manufacturer state it's good for constant imersion in a clorine pool? With…"

14 Jan 12, 2009

"LOL, The additives to make concrete sealed? I've not seen any that work. And, if th…"

Rick replied Dec 30, 2008 to Coloring Concrete at the waterline and under water in a pool

14 Jan 12, 2009

"Just wondering the price of the foamer Also, where do you get the foam itself and w…"

Rick replied Dec 27, 2008 to Foam Entrained Concrete

10 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Paul

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters