Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans's Discussions (353)

Discussions Replied To (196) Replies Latest Activity

"No, just the technology"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Nov 5, 2008 to Foam Entrained Concrete

10 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Paul

"I did not make it...it is from RichWay. I'm not sure about Carpenter Stone and you d…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Nov 5, 2008 to Foam Entrained Concrete

10 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Paul

"Well I do have a video up on the Free Videos section of Vertical Artisans. As far as…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Nov 4, 2008 to Foam Entrained Concrete

10 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Paul

"They feel good and I like the various pockets for stuff. I also like the ability t u…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Nov 3, 2008 to Working wear Products & Tools

3 Nov 3, 2008
Reply by Hakan

"When I started I was not aware of any mix in the industry except Flex-C-ment and the…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Nov 3, 2008 to Vertical Carving Mixture Design - Non Brandname

38 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by nathan trevor

"I hear there is talk of some new tools coming out :) any pics for us yet?"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Oct 30, 2008 to Walt Tools --- Don Ciesielski & Greg Walters

3 Nov 10, 2008
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

"If you go to The Main Site you can click on the Mixes and Material link and there ar…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Oct 30, 2008 to wanting to get into this

5 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Guido

"There are acrylic modifiers that can be added to "water proof" or make the concrete…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Oct 30, 2008 to Waterproofing - Waterfalls/Jacuzzi/Pools/etc

4 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Hardisty

"Don't despair. Goto http://www.rockworks.co.za/ and ask to speak to Irne. Tell him…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Oct 30, 2008 to Vertical Carving Mixture Design - Non Brandname

38 Mar 24, 2015
Reply by nathan trevor

"Hmmmm.... That's a lot to address. First off --- if you are building a waterfall, p…"

Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans replied Oct 30, 2008 to Waterproofing - Waterfalls/Jacuzzi/Pools/etc

4 Oct 31, 2008
Reply by Jonathan Hardisty

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters