Web site: www.waterfallsofwisconsin.com

I have been in the artificial stone industry for 38 years and started my company 21 years ago. I have worked with and employed some of the finest artists in the country and have learned many unique styles and techniques over the years. I have built many projects throughout the United States and have been a subcontractor on many projects for other major artificial stone companies. One of our specialties is designing and building elaborate miniature golf courses. Our expertise is the total construction of projects from start to finish.
One of the most important aspects of the artificial stone industry is the structure on which the stone is created. You can have the best looking artificial stone around, but if quality work and materials are not put into it, it will not hold up to the elements and won’t last over the years. I have aimed to build my reputation on giving our clients a top quality product at a fair and competitive price and it has been created on doing just that.
My contribution to Vertical Artisans can be extensive from learning about steel structures, foundations, design, model making, carving styles and techniques, coloring, and a variety of techniques you might want to learn from creating one boulder to creating a major artificial stone structure.
There is always more to learn about the industry with new techniques and methods. Never think that you can’t learn more. I still learn new things with every project we do and I have many years of learning behind me that I can share.

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Tim, can I ask if you have any plans to produce video segments for vertical artisans in the future?
I am really interested in working with rebar, but would like to get a good teaching aid first, Marschal has produced some basic videos for sculpting rocks around rebar, but I would like to know more about the larger structures, waterfalls and slides etc.
Any help gratefully recieved.
C

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters