Hello fellow artisans and subscribers,

I hope your Turkey Day was wonderful....Mine was and proved to be yet another opportunity to do some stone facing. While I was with my family in south Texas I went to Mexico and did an entrance way with the locals using only the local supplies. This will be featured in the release of project 14.

Web Site News:
I am currently working on Vertical Artisans version 2.0
Due to some hackers I want to continue to offer the best service possible so in the near future I wil release the new web site. All current subscriber data will still be intact.

New Video release:
Project 12 --- Cosmetic surgery for Brick Homes.

This is a nine part video series with the 7th video being release shortly. I had though I lost a particular segment but it was recovered and I am working on that now.

It is my personnel belief that just this one aspect of our industry ( stonefacing brick homes) can be turn into a major line of work for us all.

Up and Coming:
Expo Training

Open Decor Show

Jan. 23rd - 27th

World of Concrete

February 1 - 5

The Concrete Decor Show

March 16th - 19th

There are also 2 more projects I am completing and will be made available soon. Project (13) Kitchen Dinette Ceiling and Project (14) Survivor Series --- how to make a living in a foreign country.

For those of you who are not subscribers please join our forum to receive a special promo code to save money on your subscription.

Have a Great Day!

Nathan Giffin
Director
www.VerticalArtisans.com

Views: 7

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters