Hello fellow artisans,

This next update is a double update.

We have two projects to add to the site:

First is Project 5:
A unique fire place sold off of a picture form a magazine with some very interesting elements to the design.
The video is a brief overview of the project with special notes on the materials and products used.
I will send you updates on the products used that are not available for sell in a forthcoming newsletter.

Next is Project 6:
This is a work in progress. Mike Branch, owner of the Rental Branch, has started what I consider to be the most comprehensive representation of the decorative concrete field. His store offers flat work counter top and vertical work. I am very excited about the direction that he is taking and feel he is leading the pack in vision and initiative.
There is a New Tool Design Video for brick and Block Patterns
using simple 2" foam board

There is also a video on exposed brick application and technical points
featuring yet another nice tool from John Hedstrom. Thanks John!

We have also had (2) webinars so far and the response has been great.

If you have not attended a webinar and are currently NOT a subscriber to the Vertical Artisans Main Site....then please feel free to do so. All the backstage pass webinars are free and very informative.

We have had some difficulty with the artist channel but those issues are being cleared up.

We are still preparing Vertical Artisans Version 2 and hope to have the new system released by years end.

There are many more project on the books for this year so hold on to your hats. We are getting really busy....

The Next Hands on Training Classes will be at the Chicago Institute of Fine Finishes in April 8th - 10th
Again on April 29th - May 1st (details on the Forum)
And in Dallas TX. May 6th - 8th at the Decorative Contractors Supply

All details can be found in the Forum under Events

Hope this news letter finds you safe, healthy and prospering.

God Bless,
Nathan Giffin

Views: 11

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters