Hello Artists,

This months update is jammed packed with data.   Not only do we have a new project to review but we have 12 videos of vendor reviews from the Concrete Decor Show.

First things first.

Project 25 Rocket Town
This project features the events that 5 Vertical Artisans accomplished during the Concrete Decor Show in Nashville TN.  There are 5 videos in all and there are several tips and tricks as well.

Here is a Video of the Event

Next we have in the News Section
12 videos of some of the most prominent companies in out industry.
Each interview covers elements that may interest you in one way or another.

The Voice Server is a wonderful tool in communication for our members.
Here is the steps you need to take to become evolved.

Check the VOICE SERVER when you get online for other members to meet, great and share data.

If you have not familiarized yourself with our voice server then please do.

We now have a Voice Server:

Goto www.Ventrilo.com

On the left hand side click on download

Install the appropriate application

Here is the data for the application

Host: 174.34.157.43

Port: 4079

password: vertical

Special NOTE:  This is a push to talk sever...the key that you push and hold down is the left CTRL button on your keyboard.  Unless you change it.

Please Contribute to the Bob Vila Advertising Campaign.   Remember we are putting this out to the public so keep your profiles up to date.
The forum is the site that will advertised for the "get in touch with a contractor" approach.
Contributions can be made on the Forum.

Finally I want to ask for your help in populating our stone and rock reference library.   I am looking for groupings of pictures to post up in the reference section for all artist to enjoy and be inspired by.  lease include where these pictures were taken and who toke them.

Finally I am so pleased that we are in our 3rd year and still prospering.   I also pray that each of you prosper this year better than the last.

Best Regards,
Nathan Giffin

P.S. If you still have not signed up yet for the subscription site please contact me for a promo code are a special rate. at Nathan@VerticalArtisans.com

Views: 310

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Nathan, I've used the site you suggested and it came up with this: 118.92.107.221. It is not my service provider, but may help.

Thank you.

Nathan I just checked now and I am able to access the site now. I am not sure what changed, but it is working. Have you considered breaking your course up, so one can pay as you go to make it more affordable?

yes and forthcoming

Thank you for considering. You could still keep the yearly subscription as per 2nd year and break the course up. It is a win win situation for all. You will also get more people subscribing. Just a thought. Thanx
I will definitely be interested in this as well.

H Ijustin /leon

Im also from NZ and haven't been able to resolve this issue for  a year- although I gave up out of frustration. Im running a mac pro with lion-Any tips wil be appreciated.

Leon- I contacted telecom my ISP and they can access the page but I cant. I tried a mobile T stick and still cant - also tried my wires laptop compaq and cant access

help !!

Justin Elms said:

Hi Leon,

I can try and assist. Can you ping the website.

In Windows, select Start > Programs > Accessories > Command Prompt. This will give you a black window

Enter the word ping, followed by a space, then the domain name.

i.e: ping www.verticalartisans.com

If the results show a series of replies, the connection is working.

Pinging www.verticalartisans.com [209.120.219.49] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 209.120.219.49: bytes=32 time=338ms TTL=51
Reply from 209.120.219.49: bytes=32 time=336ms TTL=51
Reply from 209.120.219.49: bytes=32 time=338ms TTL=51

The time shows you how fast the connection is. If you see a "timed out" error instead of a reply, there is a breakdown somewhere between your computer and the domain. This generally is a DNS issue. If this is the case, I would contact your ISP.

hi leon, i  have had no problem accessing the site, am in featherston. wairarapa.  regards graeme.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters