Hello Fellow Artisans,

Here are the next updates to the Site.

Videos:

1.) On the Advanced Techniques Video Page --- " Inside Corners ".
This is a very nice addition to your knowledge base.

2.) Next Up is Project 9 --- There are 6 of the 7 videos released. Video 7 is on its way.....just waiting for flowers :)

Articles:

Project 9 paint formula has been posted. Click on News for direct link,

I have also started a Terms and Definitions page. This may take awhile before it is completed but I was asked to produce such a document to help with my "verbage".

I am currently working on showing you (2) brand new techniques for stone effects.

The first will be released in Project 10 ( all ready filmed ). This project was of 4 pillars and a fire place in a basement. I was contracted to help a few of our very own subscribers. I have also interviewed them so you can hear their story. Anyway the technique is really nice and very easy to pull off. I also used this in Dallas as a themed wall....Like I said, really great effect.

The next is what I call "Rock Spawling"...this technique is intense......I literally stumbled into this one as I was trying to solve another problem. Praise God for problems!

So keep your eyes peeled.....I will be out of the office most of this week and on a project ( Project 11 ) where we are carving a brick pattern on a domed ceiling in a hereing bone pattern 26' feet high in a living room. It should be very cool and I am also going to be using the foam technology in that mix.

Promo code ( QuickDeal ) is a special promotion that has been brought to you by the following Sponsors:

www.Specco.com maker of the VertiFaux Wall mix.
www.WaltTools.com makers of Vertical Hand Carved Tools and Stamps.
www.SmithPaints.com

This promo will reduce the 12 months subscription fee down by several hundred dollars.

The value of the site is retailed at $795.00 for the first year. Many have said this data is worth thousands more.

This is a tremendous value for over 95 teaching videos and there is more data developing each month.
You have all year including all future videos & upgrades during that year to learn and enjoy the tricks of the trade.

I hope many of you respond and take advantage of this great offer.

All payments are made through PayPal

Best Regards and keep up the good work.

Remember there is a lot of crap work out there but not yours! You are moving forward and taking new ground.....and getting stronger in your craft.

Nathan

Views: 11

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters