Yesterday I got into Vegas around noon.   After checking in I went straight to the convention center and hooked up with Butterfield Color and the guys.   Ed Swarvek also showed up and thanks to him I was able to get my hands on some hot knifes.  

What faces me is two 4' x 4' x 8' tall styrofoam blocks that I am gonna convert to Balsalt Pillars.

We finished the curved wall that will sport a water feature with three falls in between the two pillars.  I am gonna take some pics today in the morning and at night to show the progress.

I am starting today at 5:30 am which is really 7:30 am Chicago time.   I will be able to do this for a few days until I get amalgamated to the local time.

Views: 414

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You are a lucky person,  I am just getting started and received my first Decor concrete magazine a few days ago. I am wondering where the best place to find what shows are where.  I live in Cleveland, Ohio and am wondering if there are any near here.  I am very much looking forward to the world of decretive (artistic) concrete!  I like what I see and am hoping to have techniques and other things to offer this industry.  I am truly excited about this wonderful world you work in.

The best thing you can do is get trained on www.VerticalArtisans.com or catch a hands on experience.. the shows are over for now....so there is a pretty big break...they'll start up again the beginning of next year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters