Hi, things are going off all over the world, how do other members see this worsening situation affecting us in the near future and long term?

I have'nt been in the game long enough to give any insight myself, but maybe the guys with a bit more experience under their belt could give us some thoughts on the situation and the best way to play it out in their eyes.

Will this be hard on us or maybe an opportunity to make some serious money? Any thoughts?... looking forward to reading some opinions.
Cheers
C

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

one thing is for sure...those with GOOD work reputations will be getting the calls over the chumps that cut corners their whole life. Excellent work yields excellent leads.
Richard L. Winget said:
Things are picking up in Southern California! We are doing alot of bidding. I think 3rd and 4th quarter will yield alot better results than 1st and 2nd.
My concrete and building supplier for some of my products here in Washington state just had his most profitable and largest amount of sales this last month after 30 years in business. Most of it came from residential decorative products. This is a family run business not a franchise or chain. He has really educated himself over the past few years on decorative products.
Despite what the majority, sensational, liberal media may push on the American public, the markets will correct and people will continue to work, grow and build. Its interesting how the media paints certain people as doom and gloom when it serves their agendas - in fact, is there anything else but D & G on most networks? A rhetorical question. America needs to prosecute and bench those who abuse their own system. At the end of the day 700 billion is spent, I would like to have accountability on those funds and show exactly where it went. I know in my state (IL) every county is getting revenues to help people out, unfortunately the money is going to help out certain individuals that abused the system in the first place. Like a guy that doesn't pay his mortgage when he has 6 tenants in his apartment complex. He still collected the money, he just didn't spend it.
I like the principle --- Good morals is good economics.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters