Members Discusion (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sun City SA

If you guys have Google Earth.  Look up Sun City South Africa.  Search for The Palace or the Lost City.  This is a job that I worked on wit…

Started by Mike Meredith

2 Jan 13, 2011
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Foam Entrained Concrete

I am still looking for more info on foam entrained lightweight concrete as I believe it will benefit this industry. A few years ago I stum…

Started by Paul

10 Jan 7, 2011
Reply by Paul

2011 World of Concrete, Las Vegas

Are there anyone that are planning on going to WOC this year, Jan. 17-21? I know Nathan is going to be there for sure! Anyone else?        …

Started by Dion Battles

5 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Paul

Sealer

I bet none of us could count the times we've heard the question "what sealer are you using?" They all seem to have a short-fall somewhere.…

Started by David Driggs

4 Nov 29, 2010
Reply by David Driggs

Virtual Rock making...found this while doing a "rock texture" search...

This is pretty crazy.  Funny, I found the image of the rock in an image search and didn't realize I had been fooled.  Just wanted to share…

Started by John Eddington

0 Nov 25, 2010
Reply by Mark W

model

This is a concept model the scale is 1-1/2in.=1ft. the wall is carved and the floor is a micro finish overlay with epoxy topcoat, I hope so…

Started by John Biles

0 Nov 1, 2010

Fake landscape rock pricing?

Is anyone willing to give your experience and pricing when you build/carve landscape rocks? Hand made rocks are great for those areas that…

Started by Dion Battles

1 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Eric Kelley

Carving in the heat

I would like to hear the tricks of the trade when it comes to carving in the heat of summer. What should a guy do to prevent certain things…

Started by Dion Battles

5 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Christian Maucieri

need feedback

this is my first attempt at vertical, any critique is welcome from the pro's out there. thanks, John B.

Started by John Biles

5 Jun 24, 2010
Reply by chris hale

z-brick cover up

Hi guys,  I'm a faux finisher, plasters, metalics, etc. but I'm amazed at the artistry and talent in your field. I applaude you. I have a c…

Started by allen morris

1 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters