Members Discusion (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

ROCK DESIGN COURSE

So I sign up for the ROCK DESIGN COURSE 1 & 2 and get filled with ideas on a new outdoor retreat project that I have coming up. I am bl…

Started by Jody Smith

0 Mar 4, 2014

Additives in Mixes

Hello, my name is Mike Wadsworth.  I'm new to the vertical concrete world and have recently subscribed to Vertical Artisans Corriculum I c…

Started by Mike Wadsworth

5 Feb 9, 2014
Reply by Glenn Baker

Iwatta airbrushes for upcoming class

Added to the raffle items will be two Iwatta Eclipse airbrushes. These are the airbrushes I use daily when doing my finish work and are th…

Started by Mike Vernelson

0 Jan 25, 2014

Winter theme deluxe room

Does anyone have experience with a winter themed interior room. I have a job to propose bids and ideas for a winter theme complete with han…

Started by Don Lloyd

3 Jan 24, 2014
Reply by Don Lloyd

World of Concrete T-shirts

Hello Friends, We just got our bags packed for the WOC. My son Nolie is coming along for the first time. He is bringing an extra suitcase f…

Started by Nolan Scheid

0 Jan 19, 2014

Concrete showers

Anyone have any experience with making shower walls/basins out of concrete? I was hoping to remodel mine but am concerned about waterproofi…

Started by Pete Koepp

6 Jan 18, 2014
Reply by Jack Rennert

ready to get started

well  I've now moved to the Tampa area and am ready to get started in vertical concrete.  Bought Nathans online program, a reasonable amt o…

Started by Glenn Baker

3 Sep 14, 2013
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

whats the best stain to use for coloring the stone finishes?

currently using smiths concrete stains with mixed results  any recommendations would be appreciated thanks

Started by ken snyzyk

0 Aug 4, 2013

Rubber Rocks?

I came across a job today.  Customer wants rock coping along their lazy river.  Thing is they want it soft, rubber like, so they dont get h…

Started by Mike Meredith

2 May 21, 2013
Reply by Christian Maucieri

Vertical over painted block?

Hi Everyone,  Quick question. I have a client I'm doing a exposed stone for over  painted block on the lower level of their home.  I would…

Started by CloosEffects

3 Mar 30, 2013
Reply by jeff kirt/ kirtbag Carving mix

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters