Members Discusion (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Sub Contractor License Do You Use And How Do I Get One ?

Hello all. I am curious what type of license you guys are using for your business? For example is it a masonry license, stucco license, art…

Started by ORyan Gubler

3 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Carving over a stock tank for pond/water feature

I have an upcoming project where the homeowner has built a nice koi pond and uses a bio-stock tank similar to the one atthis site.  My orig…

Started by Chad Livingston

3 Aug 14, 2011
Reply by Chad Livingston

World of Concrete 2011 --- Daily progress

Yesterday I got into Vegas around noon.   After checking in I went straight to the convention center and hooked up with Butterfield Color a…

Started by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

26 May 16, 2011
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

I am new to this site and to what all of you do. WOW, you guys have some serious talent. I have viewed many videos and am very interested i…

Started by donnie salazar

3 May 10, 2011
Reply by donnie salazar

Vertical Artisans in the News!

Here is an article that I wrote for this magazine...please read and share..   Click Here

0 May 10, 2011

Discount offer for Pearl Ex

Do you love the look of Pearl Ex in your projects? Here's a chance to save your self some money. 10% off all retail pricing and free shippi…

Started by Rochelle

0 Apr 24, 2011

Finding Business After the Crash

An ongoing photo discussion here made me think to get some conversation rolling about a side topic that came up. Business as most of us kne…

Started by David Driggs

7 Apr 23, 2011
Reply by Jason Schell

Advertising blurb.

Most people here know what vertical concrete / carving / sculpting is, but what's a good quick way of saying it?   The Home & Garden I'…

Started by Lee Woolsey

2 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by Lee Woolsey

Attending BBS Campinar

This is what I have going on, I am going to attend Thom Hunt's Campinar and I would like to fill my vehicle with three other individuals t…

Started by Dion Battles

1 Mar 26, 2011
Reply by jeff kirt/ kirtbag Carving mix

Find A Concrete Contractor *** Special Feature ***

All I can say is that the Concrete Nation TV show is gonna rock the public big time.  I just watched the first pilot episode and I was hung…

0 Mar 9, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters