General Topics (35)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Site Updates 2 - 21 - 2011

Hello Fellow Artisans,I have a lot to share with you on this update.   First please consider donating to the Public Bob Vila Ad Campaign Th…

Started by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

0 Feb 21, 2011

Site Updates 11 - 22 - 2010

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!This month I have several Upgrades to the site.Videos:Webinar Q & A Volume #1This was a…

1 Nov 22, 2010
Reply by Jody Smith

Site Updates 10 - 15 - 2010

Hello Fellow Artisans,Well it has been a while sense I have posted new videos on the site.  I honestly have been swamped as you will soon s…

0 Oct 15, 2010

Site Updates 9 - 1 - 2010

Hello fellow artisans and subscribers, I hope your Summer is wonderful....New Web Site News: I am still working on Vertical Artisans versio…

0 Sep 1, 2010

In the News

Click Here for full article. Authentic-Looking Stone Takes Creative Handcarving Techniques Submitted by Vertical Artisans in Hickory Hills…

2 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans

Site Updates 12 - 12 - 2009

All right, the next videos have been posted. Project 13 - The Dinette Ceiling Project 14 - Survivor Series :) How to make it in a foreign c…

0 Dec 12, 2009

Site Udates December 8th 2009

Hello fellow artisans and subscribers, I hope your Turkey Day was wonderful....Mine was and proved to be yet another opportunity to do som…

0 Dec 8, 2009

Site Updates 8 - 18 -2009

Hello Fellow Artisans, Here are the next updates to the Site this month. Videos: 1.) On the Advanced Techniques Video Page --- " Rock Sp…

0 Aug 18, 2009

Site Updates --- 4 ---2009

Hello Fellow Artisans, Here are the next updates to the Site. Videos: 1.) On the Advanced Techniques Video Page --- " Inside Corners ".…

0 Aug 4, 2009

Site Updates 3 - 19 - 2009

Hello fellow artisans, This next update is a double update. We have two projects to add to the site: First is Project 5: A unique fire p…

0 Mar 19, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Nathan Giffin Vertical Artisans.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

free counters